Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One Express 7  (Read 2170 times)

hubell

Capture One Express 7
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:21:39 pm »

Wow. Capture One without Sessions. I would have paid MORE money for that "feature".
Anyone happen to know if a C1 Catalog is required to work on images or is it set up so you need neither sessions nor a catalog? Also, are there key features missing that you really would need for one off image processing of files from a Phase One digital back?
Thanks

The View

Re: Capture One Express 7
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 03:54:25 pm »

Download a trial and see for yourself if it's for you.

I have C1 Pro, and can't say for express. Pro requires you to either use sessions or the catalog.

I hope this will be changed in a future upgrade to achieve a more modul based approach, but for now it's what it is.

The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

Phil Indeblanc

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 01:16:13 am »

What hcubell, The View? Is that right?  the Phase site is under revise right now. Have you seen such a C1?  No Sessions or Catalogs?   Are you kidding?  This is no joking matter.  I wish the site was up. I wonder what differences there are?
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 03:32:46 am »

What hcubell, The View? Is that right?  the Phase site is under revise right now. Have you seen such a C1?  No Sessions or Catalogs?   Are you kidding?  This is no joking matter.  I wish the site was up. I wonder what differences there are?

Capture One Express features the same great processing engine as the Pro version, but with some features removed, like tethered shooting for example.

There is one default Catalog you can use.
David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Phil Indeblanc

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 11:32:53 am »

Hi David,

No tethering? Who is this version made for?

From the resonse about using 1 catalog, it doesn't sound like there is any option to change the way the browsers/folders work. 
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...
Pages: [1]   Go Up