Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digital Imaging Books  (Read 553 times)

marvpelkey

Digital Imaging Books
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:12:56 pm »

Thought about posting in "For Sale" but as I am not selling.....I have just picked up CS6 and, as I have done in the past, will be getting a CS6 specific book (or, likely, books if history repeats). Having followed this pattern for some prior versions and, once upgraded, the books from the prior version(s) lay dormant and are replaced with the newest (I know, it's almost an addiction).

Anyway, I realized I have amassed quite a collection of Photoshop and Camera Raw books that I am getting rid of. There are a bit over a dozen in total and, without going into full detail here, include 5 Photoshop 7, 2 CS2, 3 CS3, 2 CS5, a 2003 Real World Color Mngmnt and a 2005 Camera Raw. Authors include Bruce Fraser, Jeff Schewe, Martin Evening and others. Not sure how popular the older ones would be.

With all the other photo related books I have (about 40 - 50), I am running out of room, so am offering the noted books for free to anyone interested. Receiver only pays for post and obviously, the closer one lives to the Vancouver BC, Canada area, the cheaper it will be. Complete list on request.

Let me know by PM.

Regards,

Marv
Pages: [1]   Go Up