Sorry if this has been asked before, and I realize ACPU supersedes use of CS4:
I read the Nov, 2009 article by Dr. Mark Dubovoy:http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/solving.shtml
This seemed specific to Apple + CS4 + Epson (which seems to apply to many, if not most, of the most active Sr. Members here)
I've got CS4, but mostly use the CS5 upgrade and LR4.
Does the combination of Win-7 + CS4 (with No-Color-Management) + Canon 9000-2 ...
- have problems?
- work fine to make profile-making targets with no-color-management?
(And I realize that ACPU is supposed to resolve the No-Color-Management issue for both Apple and Win-7.)
Attached are "tiled snapshots" of the settings I use to disable color management:
- profile-making target open in CS4
- A. ^p to bring up CS4 print dialog. Choose "No Color Management"
- Click on "Page Setup" to open Canon 9000-2 printer-driver dialog
- B. In Canon printer-driver "Properties" dialog, select "Main" tab ...
- C. Select "Manual" radio-button
- D. and click on "Set" button to bring up ...
- E. "Manual Color Adjustment" dialog, and select "None"
Correct (for Win-7 + CS4 + Canon 9000-2)?