Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Architectural / interior photography - best equipment?  (Read 73760 times)

MrSmith

Re: Architectural / interior photography - best equipment?
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2013, 12:29:02 pm »

I don't understand,

happy client, easily acquired depth of field(cramped working conditions and lots of depth of field for the whole trailer to be in focus) and a not insignificant amount of £$€ saved. makes perfect sense to me.

Ken R

Re: Architectural / interior photography - best equipment?
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2013, 01:21:38 pm »

happy client, easily acquired depth of field(cramped working conditions and lots of depth of field for the whole trailer to be in focus) and a not insignificant amount of £$€ saved. makes perfect sense to me.

Exactly, it's all about the service.

This image I am posting is for a aluminum and glass window manufacturer. Its part of layout (which I dont have right now) that includes some text and lines (hence some space had to be left for it) and its before it was retouched and cropped. This was just my output from lightroom. I had to use about 4 profoto heads IIRC. At least one was outside off-frame with the magnum reflector. This is a combination Architecture / People  shot that usually HAS to be lit. I have done the same with ARRi tungsten lights but this time I needed a lot more power being it was full daylight (client request). I wanted it to be more of an evening shot, oh well. (I used a "lowly" Canon 5D3 and the 24mm TSE II)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:23:12 pm by Ken R »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up