Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viveza: Strange behavior  (Read 1329 times)

walter.sk

Viveza: Strange behavior
« on: February 18, 2013, 09:17:06 pm »

I've been using Viveza since it came out.  I have the latest version, and use it with the latest version of Photoshop CS6 on files I send to PS from LR4.3, also the latest version (on a Windows 7 64-bit machine).

Just recently I noticed that after some global adjustments in Viveza, when I add one or more control points and operate them locally, when I want to make more global adjustments and click somewhere in the image, the control panel remains on the "Selective" setting.  The only way I can return to Global is to add another control point without adjusting its sliders and then deleting it.  This is a new problem.  I will probably try uninstalling Viveza and reinstalling it tomorrow, but I wonder if anybody else has run into this issue.

leuallen

Re: Viveza: Strange behavior
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 03:56:37 am »

This happened to me with Silver Efex Pro 2 yesterday. Same method to escape. Must be a problem with the control points code common to both programs.

Larry

walter.sk

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:35:45 pm »

This happened to me with Silver Efex Pro 2 yesterday. Same method to escape. Must be a problem with the control points code common to both programs. Larry
I tried my Silver Efex Pro 2 and it worked fine.  I reinstalled my Viveza and the problem persists.

Wait-- I did another clean install and now it works.  I guess something got corrupted.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:44:26 pm by walter.sk »

robertoahrison

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 07:22:27 am »

That's a strange problem. I didn't have any idea about the solution because for me it works well. I never tried applying several controls together so can't say.
Pages: [1]   Go Up