Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Condom  (Read 1543 times)

Rob C

Condom
« on: February 15, 2013, 03:45:44 pm »

Okay, we've had Intercourse in the States, however uncomfortably amongst the hay; here's how the French do it and play safe. I believe they credit the English overcoat. Whatever, their sporting cocks look good on sportswear.

I think I can credit Velvia this time.

Rob C

cjogo

Re: Condom
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 03:51:39 pm »

i worked several days in & around CONDOM --- there's a Roman ruins site ... Armagnac

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 05:17:52 am »

i worked several days in & around CONDOM --- there's a Roman ruins site ... Armagnac

Hi,

We were just passing through, really, en route from Spain to Scotland. Those trips became my best memories of holidays spent...

Armagnac: we spent a couple of nights once up near Auxerre, on the opposite side of France, and the hotel had a restaurant with an attached bar on which sat a selection of little barrels of Armagnac at different prices. I was quite curious, so at the end of dinner I walked over to the bar to inspect the barrels and the woman there told me what the price range was. It was quite funny, but with a belly full of great food and a head rolling with wine, you make strange decisions. I made mine, and when the waitress came over with our two glasses my wife asked me what I'd chosen to buy. When I told her, she rolled her eyes heavenwards too.

But that silly moment will live as happy memory forever. So yeah, you can buy happiness. Sometimes.

Ciao -

Rob C

RedwoodGuy

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 09:26:51 am »

Okay, we've had Intercourse in the States, however uncomfortably amongst the hay; here's how the French do it and play safe. I believe they credit the English overcoat. Whatever, their sporting cocks look good on sportswear.

I think I can credit Velvia this time.

Rob C
Here's something we don't see enough of - street signs.

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 01:47:34 am »

Okay, we've had Intercourse in the States, however uncomfortably amongst the hay; here's how the French do it and play safe.

IF you head toward Toronto from eastern Ontario you'll go past 'Welcome', ON.  However, if you keep heading north and west toward Parry Sound you'll pass by 'Go Home', ON.  In case you were thinking of over staying your...

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

tom b

• http://tombrown.id.au
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 02:42:57 pm »

Tom Brown

nemo295

Pages: [1]   Go Up