Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stealing a Moment  (Read 794 times)

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
Stealing a Moment
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:32:35 pm »

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:29:29 am by chrisc »
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

amolitor

Re: Stealing a Moment
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 11:13:51 am »

Man, I gotta get me one of those straps. I never use a strap at all, but I totally want a D800 strap to stick on my D3100.

The dude does look weirdly furtive, doesn't he? Do we all look like that when we're taking a picture? I gotta say my first reaction was 'ugh, photograph of a photographer, not again' but I think I see a little bit of what you saw here.

Who's stealing a moment from whom here, eh? Was there a third photographer taking a picture of both of you?

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 11:24:08 am »

I use the black rapid when I'm shooting my 70-200 with the teleconverter. The D7000 is already a heavy camera and combined, it's a beast to lug around without some additional support. For everyday, I have an old camera strap I had when I was in high school. It's quite colorful (well, was, it's quite faded now) and I've attached two small carabiner type clips so I can snap it on and off quickly.
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

Ken Bennett

• http://www.kenbennettphoto.com
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 11:37:49 am »

The dude does look weirdly furtive, doesn't he? Do we all look like that when we're taking a picture?

Yes, I think we do. I'm always surprised when I see photos of myself working, I seem to be forever hunched over looking, well, furtive.
Equipment: a camera and some lenses. https://www.instagram.com/wakeforestphoto/
Pages: [1]   Go Up