Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom Consultant for Hire?  (Read 2743 times)

John Caldwell

Lightroom Consultant for Hire?
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:02:33 pm »

A friend is a successful Pittsburgh, PA photographer working in photojournalism for Getty and others, and running an event & wedding business. His Lightroom database is a mess and he is too busy running the photo and personal appearance aspects of his business to straighten up his database and workflow. I'd like to assist him in finding a consultant who will help him, likely by being willing to receive a large hard drive and organizing content, or by visiting him in Pittburgh. I don't have the time to do all that's needed. Any referrals would be appreciated. The ideal consultant is very knowledgable in the LR Library module and in matters regarding file organization, keyword management, in iMac OS X.

Many thanks,

John Caldwell

IndyFab

Re: Lightroom Consultant for Hire?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 10:12:55 pm »

A friend is a successful Pittsburgh, PA photographer working in photojournalism for Getty and others, and running an event & wedding business. His Lightroom database is a mess and he is too busy running the photo and personal appearance aspects of his business to straighten up his database and workflow. I'd like to assist him in finding a consultant who will help him, likely by being willing to receive a large hard drive and organizing content, or by visiting him in Pittburgh. I don't have the time to do all that's needed. Any referrals would be appreciated. The ideal consultant is very knowledgable in the LR Library module and in matters regarding file organization, keyword management, in iMac OS X.

Many thanks,

John Caldwell

Give George Jardin a thought, dont know if he is willing to do it. Send him off a email.
Here's his website http://mulita.com/blog/

Wolfman

• www.bernardwolf.com
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 01:03:54 am »

My friend John MacLean is a photographer and digital consultant and well versed in Lightroom: http://www.johnmaclean.com/#mi=1&pt=0&pi=2&p=-1&a=0&at=0

John MacLean

• John MacLean Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 01:12:53 am »

Thanks Bernard!

Hi John,

I am available and can discuss this with you further if you'd like. My contact info is in the link Bernard provided.

And here's more info about my consulting: http://www.johnmaclean.com/digital.html

Best,
John
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:26:19 am by John MacLean »

john beardsworth

• My photography site
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 10:43:13 am »

John Caldwell

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 10:20:33 pm »

Thanks to you all for participating. Will pass on to my collaborator who's in such need.

Many thanks,

John Caldwell

Adele

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 09:30:21 pm »

Hi John, 
Was off line for a few days and missed your earlier message.  I would be pleased to talk with  your colleague and discuss his requirements.  My business, Araya Digital, provides photographers with Digital Asset Management services using LR.    I consult on photo library organization and workflow teach LR and also directly do the organization of clients’ drives as required.  Most work is in-person, however I also use screen sharing software for out-of-town clients (am located in New York City).  Receiving a drive and working on it is no problem.  In addition to working one-on-one, I offer seminars sponsored by Foto Care in NYC.  My website is under construction, however, extensive references are available. 

Adele Epstein
Araya Digital Inc.
adele@arayadigital.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up