Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Copy of Camera to Print and Screen  (Read 2511 times)

IndyFab

Need Copy of Camera to Print and Screen
« on: February 11, 2013, 09:37:29 am »

I contacted Customer Service here, explaning I do not have high speed internet and would like to purchase a CD/DVD copy of Camera to Print and Screen. Christopher Sanderson gave me permission to ask if a member here was willing to make me a copy, and put it on CD/DVD, and I am willing to pay for it.

I just bought a printer, and I am going to need this tutorial to get up and running, as I have 0 experience with printing images on a printer...

Thanks for looking.
Indy

francois

Re: Need Copy of Camera to Print and Screen
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 09:48:50 am »

I contacted Customer Service here, explaning I do not have high speed internet and would like to purchase a CD/DVD copy of Camera to Print and Screen. Christopher Sanderson gave me permission to ask if a member here was willing to make me a copy, and put it on CD/DVD, and I am willing to pay for it.

I just bought a printer, and I am going to need this tutorial to get up and running, as I have 0 experience with printing images on a printer...

Thanks for looking.
Indy

You should tell us where you live…
Francois

Rand47

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 11:22:11 am »

Thanks for looking.
Indy

PM sent.

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

IndyFab

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:24:32 am »

You should tell us where you live…

Sure, I am in Fl. USA

Dale Villeponteaux

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 05:46:13 pm »

PM me with your address and I'll send you a copy.  When you get the DVD, buy it from the store.  That way, you'll always have a downloadable copy should you ever get a high-speed access.
My avatar isn't an accurate portrayal; I have much less hair.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 08:18:56 am »

PM me with your address and I'll send you a copy.  When you get the DVD, buy it from the store.  That way, you'll always have a downloadable copy should you ever get a high-speed access.
...and that way you will not infringe the copyright.
Pages: [1]   Go Up