Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handling amature professional photographer clients for printing  (Read 8917 times)

Peter Le

• lewandoimages
Re: Handling amature professional photographer clients for printing
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2013, 01:53:49 pm »

Jeff don't go down this road with this guy.....you are better then that. He speaks of Trolls when he is obviously the one that is trolling. He has already shown himself the fool. Beyond this we are just feeding the Troll. We all know when you don't give back karma will eventually even things out ....

KenBabcock

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 01:59:16 pm »

Peter...

BITE ME!  Go and wish karma on me now. 

I don't recall Jeff being invited to this party anyway.  He's sticking his big nose where it doesn't belong.

Unfortunately I really have to go now.  Can't play with the fools anymore.

Doubt I'll be back.  Either be banned or delete my account later.  Who cares either way?  Certainly not me.

Goodbye!

elolaugesen

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013, 02:18:24 pm »

Today we are at the same point that computing came to some years ago as the end users started to use PC's and fully integrated tools.  Now cameras are intelligent(?) and tools like lightroom/Aperture have automated the development and printing.  There are simple tools to process images and the difference in output quality is sometimes negible.  Many of you talk about looking at art/photos from a distance and do not need the higher pixal rate.  Therefore the average photographer will not really see the difference between a print by a professional with years of experience and his own prints from a less expensive printer.
Many buyers of art hang work in rooms where you cannot see the difference anyway.  They bought it because they have been and seen the mountain,river etc. , knew someone, uncle painted it,  etc etc......
We have come to a point where the technology changed the old ways of the dark room, and now the camera...
I worked in Montreal, had an art gallery and more outside Toronto, an art gallery in the the uk and life keeps changing for my artist wife/partner and myself.
In the meantime we keep learning, moving on and picking up knowledge from the sponsors of this site and others while working with artists and helping them to produce products that they can sell (yet make some money for ourselves).  The world moves on and we must all change with the times.
One more thing.   The more you help other people do their job better .. The more will come to you because they want to learn too.   Our jobs and lives keep moving on and on...
Best to you all.            DO NO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND EARS TO THE WORLD OR THIS SITE.  

will be in Toronto in a few months and will visit some of the galleries including some artist friends etc...

Cheers elo
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:22:25 pm by elolaugesen »

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2013, 02:22:03 pm »

So you don't care about those in attendance at your seminars or workshops?

No, I don't care what YOU say they said...it's not like what you have to say is particularly meaningful-as you've already proven in this thread, we shouldn't take you at your word.

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2013, 02:24:51 pm »

Doubt I'll be back.  Either be banned or delete my account later.  Who cares either way?  Certainly not me.

Goodbye!

Promise?

(we'll see if his words are true now :~)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 02:30:21 pm »

Enough of this nonsense. Topic closed.

Ken B. has been banned.
He threatens by PM that he will be back - please notify Admin if he shows up again under a different name and we'll play Whack-a-Mole.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:23:58 pm by Chris Sanderson »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up