Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Travel Vista  (Read 15612 times)

Jaffy

Re: Travel Vista
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:56 pm »

I don't remember you offending anyone, so maybe your creds a lot higher than some?

;-)

Rob C

Give me time, I'm still in awe of some of the people here!  ;D

Rob C

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2013, 02:30:03 pm »

1.    I remember reading in my earlier post academic studies that relationships over the Internet can take up to 9 times as long to develop when compared to face to face interaction.

2.    "It's the image, stupid!"

:P

1. Accepting statistics like that is a mistake, right from the start. Everything and everyone is an exception, and life should teach you that very quickly.

2. Yep, you're right - or should that be Michael's right? - but the ideal of the almost-silent picture show would also lead to the lowering of the readership figures; nasty things, statistics!

;-)

Rob C

RedwoodGuy

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2013, 02:52:29 pm »

Hi Redwoodguy,

Quickest way I know to find image posts by members is to go to critiques, click on the "started by" header which puts them in alphabetical order, you can then quickly step through 3 pages at a time,
Slobodan's posts are here;
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?board=26.3240;sort=starter

If you go to his sites in his sig you'll see he is a good photographer.

Your critiques are good as well as they make me think.

My cred is currently zero as I've not posted an image yet!
Hi Jaffy,
I appreciate the advice. Yes, I assume people have web sites, blogs, and the like. I was more interested in photographs posted for critique during the period I've been here - the period I can compare to. The danger with digging through the old dust is always a question of relevance, and so on. You know, I was told in no uncertain terms that I had entered the world of big-time heavy weights here, so rather than plow through history, I'll just wait for the big iron to hit the floor on a more current basis. I fully expect to be floored by the work, based on the build-up.

And really, thank you for the comments about critiques. I hope you post some of your photographs. I'll be looking.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 02:55:17 pm by RedwoodGuy »

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2013, 04:12:59 pm »

... I was more interested in photographs posted for critique during the period I've been here - the period I can compare to...

Sorry that my posting frequency does not coincide with your attention span.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:41:37 pm by Slobodan Blagojevic »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up