Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAHA ANGEL  (Read 1772 times)

cjogo

PRAHA ANGEL
« on: February 06, 2013, 12:59:48 pm »

Cemetery in Praha ---Super wide Hassy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:04:09 pm by cjogo »

RedwoodGuy

Re: PRAHA ANGEL
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 01:46:37 pm »

The exposure and detail is very nice. The feelings of the sculptor - loss, grief and sadness - come through, but not  much of the photographer. The POV is direct without any other context to assimilate.

cjogo

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 03:35:55 pm »

I worked an afternoon here ... My back  was up against a iron fence ..no room to move with a 21mm ( SWC HASSY)  wish I could had conveyed more of the wall ...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:38:28 pm by cjogo »

RedwoodGuy

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 03:45:41 pm »

I find far more feeling and interest in this second photograph. The play and arrangement of the geometric shapes and lines are intriguing to study. What's included is vastly more information than the first one. I would or could imagine a sense of attachment to this by the photographer (doesn't mean you were, but what I sense). I like this a lot for it's complexity.

nemo295

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 04:13:56 pm »

+1

cjogo

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 05:18:21 pm »

When I arrive in a town -- I always inquire where the graveyard is located ... Like to work the Eastern European spots , especially .

This one is in the Luberon Valley FR with a red filter and 35mm & FP4 film ...

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:33:08 pm by cjogo »

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 12:09:09 am »

I find far more feeling and interest in this second photograph. The play and arrangement of the geometric shapes and lines are intriguing to study. What's included is vastly more information than the first one. I would or could imagine a sense of attachment to this by the photographer (doesn't mean you were, but what I sense). I like this a lot for it's complexity.
Well put. I like this one best of the three in this thread, for just the reasons R-Guy has suggested.
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

cjogo

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 04:29:14 am »

Well put. I like this one best of the three in this thread, for just the reasons R-Guy has suggested.

After first concentrating on the angel for about 20 minutes --I turned my camera to the right and saw the second image & started to compose  ;)  It worked well...  thanks 

francois

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 04:46:48 am »

After first concentrating on the angel for about 20 minutes --I turned my camera to the right and saw the second image & started to compose  ;)  It worked well...  thanks 

That seems to happen frequently enough to me!

Well done for the second photo. It eclipses the other two (not that the others are bad).
Francois

cjogo

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 04:31:01 pm »

In these days :  artistic iron work and arches were selling well in the galleries -- so i searched out all I could find on each trip. The gate and two large pots with the arches in the distance > sold well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up