Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pano  (Read 835 times)

armand

• Photos
Pano
« on: February 03, 2013, 09:14:25 pm »

A recent one. While it might not have as much artistic value as the others that I did in the past it was the most difficult on multiple levels: getting there, getting all the shots and processing. It took some time, the end result is about 33,000x4,300 pixels.

armand

• Photos
Re: Pano
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:00:45 pm »

Just for the record in case anybody is interested this pano was shot from here (handheld of course):

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 06:13:00 pm »

A recent one. While it might not have as much artistic value as the others that I did in the past it was the most difficult on multiple levels: getting there, getting all the shots and processing. It took some time, the end result is about 33,000x4,300 pixels.

Nicely done!  But as the saying goes, "Nobody cares what you went through to make the shot."  I don't think that's necessarily true, but probably more so from a business sense.   :)

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

armand

• Photos
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 06:17:43 pm »

Nicely done!  But as the saying goes, "Nobody cares what you went through to make the shot."  I don't think that's necessarily true, but probably more so from a business sense.   :)

Mike.

This is more to show where to get if you are interested. The hike isn't that difficult (unless you carry your 4 yo on your shoulders  ;D).
Pages: [1]   Go Up