Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FYI: 123inkjets.com – stay away from this organization  (Read 929 times)

Justan

• Justan-Elk.com
FYI: 123inkjets.com – stay away from this organization
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:39:50 am »

I bought an ink cartridge 2 pack for my Z3100 in mid-December and they delivered it on a timely basis. In late December I ordered 2 2-packs of ink carts and had to follow up 4 times by email and 5 times by phone. Even though I was promised a prompt reply each time I called, it took 29 days before the irresponsible people that manage and staff the organization got around to replying by phone that they had experienced a computer problem and, aside from that, they no longer stocked the ink cartridges I ordered. 29 days for this!? WTF?

At least they do not appeared to have billed my CC.

They did not apologize or offer to make their screw up right, but only that I could re-order. Gosh, thanks.

This place should get an award for their spectacular displays of incompetence and disgusting lack of customer service.

I.T. Supplies

Re: FYI: 123inkjets.com – stay away from this organization
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:06:47 pm »

Justan,

That is bad for a company to respond back to you.  HP discontinued the twin packs back in November and any qty that is available is getting purchased quickly.  We still have a few colors left in the 2-packs, but they are becoming scarce fast.

Let us know if we can help you with the colors your looking for.  We can check if they are still available for you.

Atlex.com
800-327-2822

Justan

• Justan-Elk.com
Re: FYI: 123inkjets.com – stay away from this organization
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:57:45 am »

Justan,

That is bad for a company to respond back to you.  HP discontinued the twin packs back in November and any qty that is available is getting purchased quickly.  We still have a few colors left in the 2-packs, but they are becoming scarce fast.

Let us know if we can help you with the colors your looking for.  We can check if they are still available for you.

Atlex.com
800-327-2822

>That is bad for a company to respond back to you. 

Heh, perhaps you meant to write "...to [not] respond ..." ?

> HP discontinued the twin packs back in November and any qty that is available is getting purchased quickly.  We still have a few colors left in the 2-packs, but they are becoming scarce fast.

Thanks but I'm aware that HP pulled the 2 packs. While they offered a vast savings, compared to the single packs, that isn't my complaint with the company noted above. OTOH, it is a good reason to think hard about buying another of the Z series of photo printers.

> Let us know if we can help you with the colors your looking for.  We can check if they are still available for you.

I already ordered from another group. That said, you've done a nice job here of creating an opportunity for your company. If there were a thumbs up icon i'd use it here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up