Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Schneider 300mm f/4 Apo-Tele-Xenar PQ  (Read 1660 times)

tetrode

FS: Schneider 300mm f/4 Apo-Tele-Xenar PQ
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:27:55 pm »

Rare and beautiful Schneider 300mm f/4 Tele-Apo-Xenar for the Rollei 600X system.  I've moved totally to small format digital so I'm parting with some of the gems from my medium format collection. The lens is in mint/mint- condition.  I bought it several years ago and used it on only a handful of occasions.  It has lived almost its entire life in a case in the closet.

Functionally, the lens is perfect.  The only cosmetic imperfection can be seen in the detail shot of the focusing and aperture rings: The bottom third of the number "5" in "5.6" is missing.  It was missing right out of the box. Other than that, there's nothing to report. Glass is perfect and focusing is smooth. 

The lens will come with both original caps and in the original Rollei box (which, for reasons unknown, says "Zeiss").  There's also a Kirk Arca plate that will be included as well.  Current price for this lens at Adorama is a staggering $6869. My mint copy can be had for $1950. Shipping and insurance (via FedEx) anywhere in the CONUS will be a fixed $25.  Paypal fee is extra if that method of payment is used. Local pickup just north of New York City is an option. Please review my 100% positive eBay feedback (theflashemporium) and Fred Miranda (tetrode).

tetrode

Re: FS: Schneider 300mm f/4 Apo-Tele-Xenar PQ
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 04:21:39 pm »

Bump ...

WIFoto

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 01:52:51 pm »

PM Sent.

William H. Webb

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 09:44:19 am »

Hello,   Do you still have your Schneider 300mm f4 Apo-Tele-Xenar PQ lens ??  Just saw this & need to find out if it can shoot on the Phase One DF Body with their Phase One adapter, if so I will buy this. I will probably need to wait till after the holiday to hear from my Phase One guru's in New York . Please advise if you still have this.
Thanks
Bill
bill@infinitystudioinc.com

tetrode

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 01:21:43 pm »

I hate when I do this!  Apologies to all. The lens has been sold and I neglected to update this listing. Shame on me. Very sorry for the inconvenience and false hope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up