Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Bronica Nikon 200mm/F4 lens with close-up filter  (Read 2438 times)

svx94

FS: Bronica Nikon 200mm/F4 lens with close-up filter
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:42:57 pm »

Again, I am selling some redundant gears from my Bronica collection.  This one is an old Nikkor 200mm F4 portrait lens for Bronica D, S, C, S2, S2A or EC model. The detail pictures are posted here: http://hukai.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=16392

Condition:  This lens is used with some minor scruff on the body. My photography skill is not good enough to show it when you look at the 3rd picture. It is under the cover of the build-in lens-hood.  Also, if you check the 7th picture, the ring of the lens hood has a scruff too. There are dust inside that may need some cleaning, but the glasses are clear, no scratches, marks or fungus.
Also included are rare lens cap and a Nikon close-up filter for this lens.  The close-up filter is not the typical for macro shot, but the get closer focusing distance, so, it is kind of must have.  I don't understand why Nikon design it that way by then.

Asking for $120, shipping is from MN 55129. Please email me at svx94 at yahoo.com if you are interested. Local inspection and pick-up is available.

Thanks for looking!
Raphael
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 10:46:25 pm by svx94 »

svx94

Re: FS: Bronica Nikon 200mm/F4 lens with close-up filter
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 02:23:50 am »

bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up