Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALIENS OVER PARIS  (Read 1185 times)

cjogo

ALIENS OVER PARIS
« on: January 21, 2013, 10:16:08 pm »

Hassy 60mm .. a not so safe corner for pedestrian traffic ...but had to venture out.    F13 @ 2 minutes

francois

Re: ALIENS OVER PARIS
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 06:32:46 am »

I love the square crop and the street lamps. Paris can be very dangerous for pedestrians but sometimes, it pays to take risks…
Francois

cjogo

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 04:25:44 pm »

I love the square crop and the street lamps. Paris can be very dangerous for pedestrians but sometimes, it pays to take risks…

Thanks -- the lamps just looked alien .. and the tower in the distance w/ the crescent moon ..just brought it all together.  Luckily I could lock the cable release and jump back on the sidewalk . for the long exposure.  I rarely crop an image > I compose for each corner of the square.

francois

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 03:00:49 am »

Thanks -- the lamps just looked alien .. and the tower in the distance w/ the crescent moon ..just brought it all together.  Luckily I could lock the cable release and jump back on the sidewalk . for the long exposure.  I rarely crop an image > I compose for each corner of the square.

Did you take that photo recently? I don't remember to see such "alien" lamps around Tour Eiffel lately.
Francois

cjogo

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 11:20:39 am »

Did you take that photo recently? I don't remember to see such "alien" lamps around Tour Eiffel lately.
  This was in '90 ;)

francois

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 11:25:18 am »

This was in '90 ;)

They probably changed the lamps to avoid confusion with alien spacecrafts!
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up