Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR/Enfuse problem  (Read 2479 times)

free2australian

LR/Enfuse problem
« on: January 19, 2013, 04:51:46 pm »

I Have a Mac 10.8.2 and Lightroom 4

In my efforts to use LR/Enfuse  to blend 3 photos together I am receiving the a message that I do not understand or deal with.  This has happening after I downloaded the updated version.

Please advise - thank you

Sue

francois

Re: LR/Enfuse problem
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 06:11:03 am »

It looks like there's already a file named Enfuse.tif in your Morocco 2012 folder. You've probably used Enfuse before. You need to give your file a different name in the Output tab of Enfuse plugin. I don't have a working LR/Enfuse system here, I cannot provide you with more details…

HTH
Francois

bill t.

• http://www.unit16.net
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 08:00:54 pm »

That's right, you've already got a file by that name in the output directory.

When you see that warning dialogue, click "Cancel" which will take you right back to the LR/Enfuse dialogue.  Check the Append option in the tab labeled "4. Output" and type in something like "02" which will automatically be added to your filename, just to the left of the "dot".  Now go ahead with that new filename.  Of course, it's often useful to just overwrite the previous file if you are simply experimenting for best result.

Nice program.  Very subtle HDR compression that is miles ahead of anything available from the almost apoplectic PS HDR stuff.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:03:34 pm by bill t. »

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 02:38:04 am »

When I use LR/Enfuse I usually group the images into stacks with the image with the highest number at the top of each stack.  In Enfuse I add the suffix '-blend' to each combined image as a way of filtering out blended images (i.e. DSCF35278-blend or something like that).  Enfuse adds the completed composite to the same stack.

Enfuse has several different uses, including HDR blends: http://www.wolfnowl.com/2011/10/using-the-lrenfuse-plugin-for-lightroom/

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

free2australian

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 07:38:11 am »

Thanks Mike for your input and the link

Sue

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 02:23:33 am »

You're most welcome!