Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leica, Canon rangefinder and Nikon range finder glasses for sale!  (Read 1390 times)

mmbma

Selling some of my rangefinder lens inventory:

Leica Summarit 50mm F1.5: This lens doesn't need an introduction. Gorgeous glass, clean and clear, no fungus/haze/scratches. Very minor use signs on the lens body but it's in very clean shape. $500

Canon 50mm F1.2 in Leica screw mount. Japanese noctilux. Only behind the Canon 0.95 in term of aperture. creamy bokeh. Glasses very clean, no marks or haze/fungus, some use marks on the barrel, but in nice shape. Comes with original hood. $500

Nikkor 35mm F2.5 in nikon S mount. Cleanest Nippon kogagu lens you'll see. No marks or signs of use at all. can pass for like new. glasses clean and clear. Perfect for your Nikon S SP S2 S3. Or can be used with an Amedeo adapter on your leica M. Very sharp lens

Nikkor 85mm F2 in Leica screw mount. VERY rare and famous lens. So sharp and fast at F2. Leica screw mount. Clean glass and clean barrel, 8.5/10 body 10/10 glass/ $450

Nikkor 105mm F2.5 8.5/10 body, 10/10 glass. Very rare lens and fast aperture.

Nikkor 135mm F3.5 8/10 body 10/10 glass.

All of the Nikkor glasses still have the original UV filters from the 50's. They have protected the glasses and they are scratch free. Very hard to find these in such clean condition. I am saving just one 50mm1.4 for my Nikon SP and selling the rest. Good luck.

Paypal +3% and USA shipping only. I've bought many items here. Will only ship to verified paypal address so we are under buyer/seller protection

Same ad listed in Rangefinderforum classifieds. Local pick up in NYC if you prefer
Pages: [1]   Go Up