Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing with Lyve on 4900- Errors in LR4 Print Dialog  (Read 1410 times)

Mike Guilbault

• Mike Guilbault Photography
Printing with Lyve on 4900- Errors in LR4 Print Dialog
« on: January 15, 2013, 12:55:48 pm »

I've downloaded the BC Lyve Canvas profile and getting ready to print, through LR4 on a Mac.  For some reason, when I'm going through the print dialog to change the settings, I keep getting an error message such as this one:

Changing “Color Mode” to “Off (No Color Management)” would cause an unresolvable conflict with the selected custom paper. No change will be made

And it seems to be creating the error for all (63) items in the print dialog - each one, one at a time that I have to hit <Continue> before it moves on to the next.  It stopped at 63 errors, but as soon as I pressed Print, I got the errors all over again and just reset the app after hitting 200 errors (they seem to just cycle through them again and again).

What's up with that?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:03:41 pm by Mike Guilbault »
Mike Guilbault

Peter Le

• lewandoimages
Re: Printing with Lyve on 4900- Errors in LR4 Print Dialog
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 12:41:07 am »

Do you have the Epson driver set to Epson watercolor paper ? I had a bad white point with their profile.......they made me one for my printer free......could be a profile problem that is freaking out the Epson drivers.

Mike Guilbault

• Mike Guilbault Photography
Re: Printing with Lyve on 4900- Errors in LR4 Print Dialog
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 06:51:09 am »

I tried both the watercolor paper setting for MK and the Premium Glossy for PK.  Both were reacting the same way.  I tried emailing BC yesterday but both info@ and support@ came back as undeliverable.
Mike Guilbault
Pages: [1]   Go Up