Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop Problem  (Read 1854 times)

David Eichler

• San Francisco Architectural and Interior Photographer
Photoshop Problem
« on: January 09, 2013, 09:28:39 pm »

Since updating to Photoshop CS 6, every time I restart my computer I get a message box asking for my license number and have to keep re-entering it. Is there a setting that can make this stop or is it some kind of bug? I am not on the cloud subscription. I am on a Mac if that makes any difference.

degrub

Re: Photoshop Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:41:49 pm »

David,

It is a known issue apparently from the recent update.
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1127008?tstart=0

One  short term workaround is mentioned in the thread.

Frank

francois

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 04:11:43 am »

Since updating to Photoshop CS 6, every time I restart my computer I get a message box asking for my license number and have to keep re-entering it. Is there a setting that can make this stop or is it some kind of bug? I am not on the cloud subscription. I am on a Mac if that makes any difference.

You're not alone with this problem. I'm on a Mac also and tried the workaround pointed by degrub but the bug seems to return after a few days only…
Francois

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 10:21:14 am »

You're not alone with this problem. I'm on a Mac also and tried the workaround pointed by degrub but the bug seems to return after a few days only…

Somewhat ironic that Adobe has all these genius programmers, but I guess dealing with some mundane thing like program registration is beneath them <g>!

francois

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 05:49:23 am »

It looks like the latest Photoshop update (13.0.4) fixes the trial/license number problem.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up