Can the DPxM cameras be connected to an iPad or iPad mini so that you can have a larger screen with which to compose a photograph?
It is absolutely impossible. It is hardware restriction. But it might change in the next DP generation SIGMA SP specifications
: Code name "Brickma"
- New Merrill+ "dragon" Foveon sensor , ISO range 100-6400 (pushed 50-8000). 18Mp x 3 = 54 Mp.
- 1000 ISO shoots as clean as 100 ISO shoots.
- New processor TRUE III engine for faster processing and video.
- Video H264 - 30fps / 60fps
- Batteries life up to 600 frames.
- First grade aluminium body and magnesium chassis.
- Extensively weather-sealed, all joins and ports featuring protective lips and bungs.
- 3" TFT LCD monitor with brightness/color adjustment and AR coating - 921,000 dots.
- Double SDXC card slot.
- New 3Focus feature : AF, MF by the lens or MF by a custom wheel on the back (à la DP2s). Continuous Focus for video and sport action.
- Customisable back wheel.
- Swappable IR filter.
- Electronic level.
- Wifi remote control + tethering options (remote not included).
- Electronic finder - orientable 2.4m dot OLED display pluggable on the hotshoe (not included).
- AF assist lamp.
- No curtain, no mirror, no mechanical pieces for an extra long life.SIGMA SX lens line specifications
- The world first Leaf shutter compact lenses.
- For now, 3 lenses available - 19mm f2.8 - 35mm f1.4 and 50mm f1.2
- Electronic leaf shutter 30 sec to 1/8000 + bulb mode possible.
- First grade aluminium.
- Extensively weather-sealed