Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exporting Images from Capture One  (Read 2198 times)

KellyHicks

Exporting Images from Capture One
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:02:20 pm »

I'm was wondering what workflow most people are using to export images from Capture One 7.

Currently, I use the OUTPUT folder in my session that I export my images to. I then work on them in photoshop and save them back to the OUTPUT folder. I tried importing the images back into the Capture Folder with the rest of the images, but CO7 keeps crashing.

Would you recommend keeping the photoshop files in the OUTPUT folder or do you use some other method for exporting/re-importing images back into CO7?

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
Re: Exporting Images from Capture One
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 12:38:26 pm »

I allow Capture One 7 to output to the default location, C: user==user name==my pictures==Capture One==untitled session==output

I have never taken the time to name session, just leave it untitled as naming it doesn't mean much to me.  I have always worked with Capture One this way, since they started with sessions. 

This is under win7 64 bit, I wasn't sure of your OS.

No crashes, no problems.  After outputting, I will browse this location, and move the images to the working folder for that particular image. 

Paul
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 01:54:09 pm »

Paul, You can also change "Root Folder" of the process recipe (advanced tab) to "Image Folder".

That way the processed image would immediately go where the raw file came from, rather than you moving it there yourself.

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 02:11:38 pm »

Doug,

Thanks, good to know as this will come in very handy for my work flow.

Paul
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up