Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P30+ Digital Back Medium Format Hasselbad H mount  (Read 1204 times)

chrisstraley

Phase One P30+ Digital Back Medium Format Hasselbad H mount
« on: December 28, 2012, 12:45:41 pm »

I am selling my Phase One P30+ digital back that I have owned for a couple years. I have used this back as my primary in studio back for shooting fashion. It has served my clients and myself extremely well as I have never had any problems at all with the back. The back is in almost like new condition cosmetically. I sent the back to Phase One within the past year to have it cleaned, serviced and re-calibrated. This back produces images that are easily large enough to put on sides of buildings and billboards. I am only selling to upgrade the back to something else. In the sale I am including the Phase One P30+ back that is 100% functioning perfectly, 5 batteries ( all Phase One brand), 3 Hahnel chargers and cables, Firewire sync cable, back cover for the back when not mounted on a camera, manuals, sensor cleaning solution, and so much more. The back itself has 96,674 exposures which isn't really all that many considering there are no moving parts on these backs which means nothing can really go wrong with it. This is an amazing back that someone is going to get a killer deal as this back is still the industry standard for fashion and other things. Please contact me regarding any questions and concerns. No International Shipping unless you contact prior to buying.

I would like to net $5000.00 obo
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:19:16 am by chrisstraley »
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

chrisstraley

Re: Phase One P30+ Digital Back Meium Format Hasselbad H mount
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 02:31:57 pm »

A lot of emails and questions but it is still avaialble...
chris straley
www.chrisstraley.com

chrisstraley

Re: Phase One P30+ Digital Back Medium Format Hasselbad H mount
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 01:19:43 am »

Lowered Price
chris straley
www.chrisstraley.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up