Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Leaf Aptus 75S + Hassy combo: 500 C/M w/60mm CFi lens, HM-2 finder, extras  (Read 666 times)

alexsubrizi

• Alex Subrizi - Photographer

This "retro" digital kit includes a classic camera (a late model Hasselblad 500 C/M) and a Zeiss 60mm CFi lens fitted to a 33MP Leaf Aptus 75s running firmware v4.701, the last available for the 75s. The back had its mount changed by Leaf (from H to V) last year, and in the process they must have changed a few internal components as well because the actuation count reads "1". Basically a new old back ;-) Aside from the Aptus back, 500 C/M body and lens the buyer gets a Hasselblad HM-2 chimney finder with buit-in magnifier, a rugged Samsung charger with three near-new batteries, a brand new (still sealed) SensorBrush, Leaf Capture software v11.3.6 on CD-ROM (with USB dongle key), and a padded Lightware Multiformat case with room for an additional lens or two. One special highlight is the camera's pristine Acute-Matte D focusing screen, which I have had custom printed with frame lines for horizontal and vertical framing of the Leaf back's 36x48mm frame area. Everything is very clean, from mint to near-mint condition. Asking $6800 for the whole kit and happy to ship worldwide. Gear is located in Italy so no VAT or customs duties to UK/EU buyers. I'm traveling to the US in late January and would be willing to hand-carry this kit to ship domestically to a US buyer. I'm new to this forum but have hundreds of positive feedbacks on eBay as alexsubrizi. Any questions please don't hesitate. I have higher-res versions of all photos (as well as more photos) for those seriously interested.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 03:44:34 am by alexsubrizi »
Pages: [1]   Go Up