Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sinar 54H 22MP Multishot FW back inc. case and all accessories  (Read 8610 times)

Ben Woodman

Sinarback 54H 22MP (Firewire) Multi-shot Digital back with Hasselblad V-mount 

£2000

Including the following accessories:

Sinar Firewire cable
Sinar PSU
Sinar Hofbauer Case
Sinar Reference CD
Sinar cleaning wipes
Sinar white shade diffusor
Instructions, Calibration charts and screwdriver
Agent Blue cleaning fluid and Ethanol

The 54H back is in excellent used condition with no cosmetic marks and a spotless sensor. It has just had a full major service and clean by Sinar (in Switzerland) costing £1300 including a new IR filter, thus it is almost as new. I have been using it with CaptureShop 5.6.6 and 6.1 on my G5 iMac and Intel MacBook Pro with no problems (the software for these backs only runs on a Mac and is a free download from the Sinar site). Comes with all accessories pictured in the system case. It works through the FW800 port of my MacBook Pro with a cable adaptor, which I will include.

This is the multi shot, Firewire version of this back, giving you an 88MP equivalent image in multi shot mode, the results are outstanding. The adaptor that connects the back to the sliding back (551.65.239) is a Hasselblad V-System adaptor so you should be able to connect this directly to a Hasselblad V-Series camera (but will probably need a secondary shutter like the LC shutter or Sinarcam) although I have never done this. The .dng / .tiff files this back generates in 4x and 16x multishot are over 500MB in size, therefore I can't e-mail you a sample image. Even the 1x single shot mode produces images over 100MB.

I cannot give a number of actuations for this back as I don’t know of a way to call up this information (I don’t think you can determine this for Sinarbacks?). I have only used this back with a P3 based camera and I only have limited information (and no experience) of using it with other camera systems. You can use this back with other camera systems but will probably need to buy an adaptor plate from Sinar.

I estimate (insured) postage will be £140 to the USA, £80 to Europe and £40 within the UK, international buyers are responsible for any import taxes their country may levy.

henrikfoto

Re: FS: Sinar 54H 22MP Multishot FW back inc. case and all accessories
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 08:01:16 am »

Just need to say this is extremly cheap for the best back ever made!!
For still-shots this is really better than any modern back.

Good luck on selling!

Henrik

Ben Woodman

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 02:03:00 pm »

Thanks Henrik,

I couldn't agree more. If anyone wishes to pay more then I am open to offers  ;D

Ben

Ben Woodman

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 12:26:53 pm »

Bump. Still available!

Chokourov

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 05:05:35 pm »

Ben is this 54 sill avalible?
Pages: [1]   Go Up