Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Speed Graphic Kit with 3 lenses and more  (Read 460 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
FS: Speed Graphic Kit with 3 lenses and more
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:39:42 pm »

Hi All,
I've recently purchased not one but two linhof technika's so my Speed Graphic has to go to a new home.

I'd like to sell it all together but would be willing to part it out if no one wants the kit.

I have the camera itself which has the top mounted rangefinder and spot focus light. The rangefinder has been rebuilt with new mirrors and is working very well at a significant cost. This has the universal graflok 4x5 film holder mount and folding popout viewer hood.

The camera bed has three sets of stops, color coded for the lenses. The camera condition is functionally excellent, and the rear shutter is working very well at all speeds, and the switch between front and rear shutters works as does the cable. Rangefinder also working very well. There are some marks on the body but nothing unexpected for the life. The leather covering is all there. Will post photos soon.

The lenses are:
135mm Graflex Optar f/4.7 mounted in a Graphex shutter working well, with board and correct cam for rangefinder. Front velvet lined cap included but no rear cap.
162mm Graflex Optar f/4.5 mounted in a Graphex shutter working well, with board and correct cam for rangefinder. Front cap included.
28cm (15 inch) Graflex Tele Optar lens in board, but no shutter - though the lens is usable as the rear shutter of the camera works fine. Also have only the front cap.

I have several flash components, including the camera mounted handle flash battery tube and three different heads/ reflector dishs. I also have two thick books on the cameras and their use.

Asking $875 for the whole lot plus shipping and paypal fees.
Local buyers are welcome to inspect.

Contact me at artist@eh21.com
Eric
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up