Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad 100 anniversary, Imacon Flextight Precision II, Nikon 9000 scanner  (Read 2747 times)

edgarangelone

Good Morning:  I am cleaning my closet and selling equipment I no longer use.  So far I have for sale or trade (I am looking to purchase a Nikon 400 F2.8, and a Nikon D4 camera):

***SOLD***Hasselblad CWD, 100 anniversary, in excellent condition, low actuations, which includes the camera, waist viewfinder, CV 16 MP digital back, and 80 mm lens.  Asking $6,500 or OBO.

***SOLD***Imacon Flextight Precision II scanner with all the original cassettes, and special adapter for newer computers.  I believe I have the box, works very well, in excellent condition (I do not have the software, but you can download it from the website). Asking $3000 or OBO.

ONLY LEFT:

Nikon 9000 film scanner, hard to find, working very well, also in excellent condition, with all the original cassettes (or trades) no software either, but once again you can download it from nikon.  Asking $3000 or OBO.

Some of this items are heavy so I prefer pick up, I am in Northern California.  Otherwise, I have to find out the price for the shipping which will be added to the price.  US shipping only please. Please email me back channel if interested or questions.

Thank you.

Edgar
www.edgarangelone.com
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 11:35:20 pm by edgarangelone »

edgarangelone

bump.

edgarangelone

bump

edgarangelone

Bump one last time  :)

psanta10

Hello,
Is your Flextight Scanner is still available for sale?
Tx
Peter
psanta10@comcast.net

edgarangelone

THE POST HAVE BEEN UPDATED.  THANK YOU.
Pages: [1]   Go Up