Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgraded Hasselblad H1???  (Read 1948 times)

JabariHunt

• Jabari Hunt Photography
Upgraded Hasselblad H1???
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:33:18 am »

I just purchased my first Hasselblad H1 kit.  While going through the settings I came to the section that allows you to enter custom text that will be imprinted on the film.  Oddly, the default text said "Hasselblad H2F".  I know that there were some H1 to H2 body conversions previously.  How can you tell them apart?

When the camera starts up it says H1 on the screen, not H2.  Also, the tag on the right side of the upper grip says H1.  I thought both of those were changed as part of the upgrade.

JV

Re: Upgraded Hasselblad H1???
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:05:59 pm »

When you upgrade from H1 to H2 the tag will say H2 and the display will show in large letters H2 and in smaller letters underneath H1 Upgrade.

JabariHunt

• Jabari Hunt Photography
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 04:39:18 am »

When you upgrade from H1 to H2 the tag will say H2 and the display will show in large letters H2 and in smaller letters underneath H1 Upgrade.

That's what I figured, it was odd to me that the text imprinted on film defaulted to H2F though.  Thank you!

TMARK

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 09:18:07 am »

I would guess that the firmware was upgraded and the H2F is the closest modern analogue to the original H1.  Just a guess.

T
Pages: [1]   Go Up