Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: (CDN) Contax 645 kit with extras  (Read 1061 times)

bishopj100

FS: (CDN) Contax 645 kit with extras
« on: December 09, 2012, 02:58:42 pm »

Images - http://bishopweber.photoshelter.com/gallery/Contax-645/G0000XDW7HKpOGJc

Entire kit - $3000 cdn

Contax 645 body with covers
Legendary 80 mm F2 Zeiss planar glass with lens caps, metal hood and case
AE-1 prism view finder
Upgraded Hi-Lux focusing screen from Bill Maxwell Precision Optics (http://www.mattclara.com/maxwell/index.html) The focusing screen costs $300 and will improve the light available for focusing by 2 stops. So much easier to manually focus than the stock screen.
Film back with (4) 120/220 film inserts - these inserts sell for $199 each on Ebay
Original Contax camera strap
MP-1 Vertical grip that takes AA batteries....you need this grip if you want to save some serious money on batteries. The original battery in the Contax is expensive and doesn't last long.
Hand strap for vertical grip
Polaroid film back
I also have a few of the boxes...not sure exactly which ones.
I'll throw in a few rolls of 120 film so that you can start shooting right away.

Overall condition is excellent. There are some scuff marks on the body, film back and lens hood. Normal wear and tear on a camera that is in actual use.

Only issue is with the lens filter threads. Previous owner cross threaded a filter on the front of the lens. I never used any filters so it was never an issue to me. Just wanted to make sure that any potential buyers were aware of the issue. Filters will still screw on to the lens but only about half way.

I would like to sell as a complete kit so please don't ask me to sell individual items.

Price is in Canadian dollars. Paypal accepted if buyer pays the 3% fees. EMT available for Canadian buyers.

Photos will be added early this week.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted entire kit a few weeks ago with very little interest.

I will separate the package into a few smaller packages below to see if there is any interest.

Body, prism viewfinder, 80 mm F2 Zeiss lens, film back, 120/220 insert, upgraded Maxwell Optics Hilux focusing screen, camera strap, lens cover and body caps - $2300

MP-1 Battery/vertical grip and hand strap - $425

(3) 120/220 film inserts and case - $150 each

Polaroid film back - $50
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:15:28 pm by bishopj100 »

KeithC

Re: FS: (CDN) Contax 645 kit with extras
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 10:55:47 pm »

Is this still available?

bishopj100

Re: FS: (CDN) Contax 645 kit with extras
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 12:14:59 pm »

Contax kit has been sold. Only item left is a battery grip.
Pages: [1]   Go Up