Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pentax 645D + lens  (Read 5697 times)

natas

Pentax 645D + lens
« on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:38 pm »

Condition 9+
Price with Lens: $7400
Price w/o Lens: $6900

Well things have changed, business has not been good (mainly from my own hand). Anyway I need to sell my Pentax 645D. The camera is in nearly perfect condition. I don't see any scratches or anything like that on the body...but I am going to rate it as 9+ instead of 10 to be safe. The shutter count is less than 6,000 (5,673 last check). I bought this camera when it first came out so I don't think there is any warranty left. The camera has been in my studio 99% of the time. I took it on a trip once, so its only seen the outside for a few days.

I prefer payment to be check, money order or wire. I can do paypal but will require the buyer to handle fees. I will pay for insured shipping free.

Here is what you will get:

Pentax 645D with original box
2 pentax batteries
2 Really Right Stuff plates (Camera has two places for plates)
Battery Charger
Camera Strap

You will also get your choice of one lens:

Pentax 45-85mm FA - Very sharp version of this lens. I would rate the condition between and 8 and 9. It has wear but not scratches

Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL - Bought this brand new with the camera. Its also in near perfect condition.

***********Note

I am also willing to do a little trading. Since I still plan to run a business, I also have Nikon equipement. So if you have a D600 I am willing to take that in trade for $2000 credit towards the 645D

Scotty-S

Re: Pentax 645D + lens
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 05:44:04 pm »

Hi,

Are you still selling this camera?

Thanks, Scott

traveln

Re: Pentax 645D + lens
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 12:50:45 am »

PM sent
Pages: [1]   Go Up