Like 80% of my personal work are being done with RZ67 Pro IID and film. I use Fuji Acros 100 for long exposure photography, Kodak Tri-X for portrait stuff rated at ASA 800 and 1600, Kodak Portra 160 and 400 as well for portraits again! My scanner is Epson V700 and printer is Epson R3000! The reasons I am shooting film while I have a DM22 back are;
1. I love 5:4 ratio!
2. Love the look of film!
3. The depth of filed is more shallower than a 36x48mm sensor!
4. Due to max 30s exposure time of my back, shoot film for long exposures during day time!
5. Due to max ISO 400, shoot film when I need to go over ISO 400!
6. Love to use all the area of the huge RZ viewfinder!
7. I love it when I develop the film and my hands smell all those chemicals when I'm done!
8. When I am doing the agitation, I feel like I am making those photos come to life, feeling like I am creating something not capturing!
9. I love the fact that I don't need to bother with the LCD, just focus on the subject! There is no way to have a glance at histogram or whatever! The fact that I have to understand how I am measuring the light with my handheld light meter!
Long live film