I don't know why this wasn't made as a public post before, but my mistake, here is my PDN PhotoPlus 2012, and ShootNYC 2012 interviews / reviews. http://brianhirschfeldphotography.com/2012/11/02/pdn-photoplus-expo-2012-and-shootnyc-2012/
Features interviews with:
- Carl Zeiss (Video Review and Samples)
on their new 35mm lenses (135mm f/2.0 APO-Sonnar, and 55mm f/1.4 Distagon HD both manual focus) as well as their Sony NEX and Fujifilm X system lenses (AF Lenses).
- Schneider-Kreuznach (Video Review and Samples)
on their new 28mm tilt-shift and their new 35mm lenses (35mm and 50mm f/1.8 and 85mm Marko f/2.4 manual focus lenses) sadly lacking in their Micro-four thirds lenses announced at Photokina
- Video interview with Olympus
about their premium Zukio 75mm f/1.8 and 60mm f/2.8 Macro lenses
- Video Interview with Multistitch
which offers a stitching back solution for 4x5 cameras for medium format (film and digital) as well as 35mm mounts (film and digital) for stitching from a 4x5 camera.
- Musings on Nikon as well as other brands including PhaseOne, Hasselblad and Arca Swiss
Thoughts on the reviews, and questions welcome.