Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prime lenses of Old & now the 4/3 mirrorless cameras (Panny GH2)  (Read 1051 times)

Raymond Bleesz

Prime lenses of Old & now the 4/3 mirrorless cameras (Panny GH2)
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:08:55 pm »

My prime nikkon lenes of the 70's & 80's, most of which are AIS lenses ranging from 28 to 300, are worth pennies to the dollars on trade in value---that has been the case for a good number of years and the value has been decreasing. Yet with the advent of the new mirrorless 4/3 camera systems, am I correct in stating that values of these older lenses are going up in value??? is this correct?? Please explain. I heard this from a Nikon source---not that it is going to change my mind about turning in these lenses/bodies for pennies to "clear house". Turning in these Nikon F2's & this Nikon glass is so painful---I had to rob the bank to buy these items over the years.  R.

speedyk

Re: Prime lenses of Old & now the 4/3 mirrorless cameras (Panny GH2)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:52:20 pm »

The M4/3 and Sony NEX series can be adapted to many lenses, and you can find the adaptors even on Amazon. Dunno about prices, would depend upon whether they work well with the sensor in a particular camera and whether someone popular writes it up so that others get interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up