Capture One 7.0.1 is now available for download.
Highlights, version 7.0.1
This is a service release providing a number of bug fixes, performance enhancements,
improvements and camera support.
• Stability improvements in particular on Mac.
• Fixed issues with slideshow on Windows.
• A large number of other fixes improving quality.
• Import speed improved on Mac.
• Fixed a performance issues related to the presence of many styles/presets on Mac.
• Better performance when a catalog references images from many different locations on Mac.
• OpenCL accelerated local adjustments and flip.
• OpenCL support on Mac OS 10.8.
• Reduced memory usage.
• Classic clarity method for Capture One 6 look.
• Improved auto white balance.
• Support for 16bit JPEG 2000. Other changes
• By default images are now imported as referenced.
• Release Notes are a separate download and not accessible directly from the application.
• File support for Canon 6D (preliminary).
• File support for Nikon J2 (preliminary).
• Tethered support Nikon D600.
• File support for Leica D-Lux 6 (preliminary).
• File support for Olympus E-PL5 and E-PM2 (both preliminary).
• File support for Panasonic DMC-GH3 (preliminary).
• File support for Pentax K-5 IIs and K-5 II (both preliminary),
• File support for Sony DSC-RX1, NEX-6 and NEX-5R (all preliminary).
• Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED.
• Sigma (Canon EF) APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM.
• Carl Zeiss (Hasselblad V): Makro-Planar T* 4/120 CFE.
We are in the process of evaluating the stability improvements and will be posting ongoing feedback to our C1 Blog:CI Capture One Blog