Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One 7.0.1 Released  (Read 7247 times)

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Capture One 7.0.1 Released
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 10:24:42 am »

You're right. It is so annoying. I want bugfixes...NOW!!!

Hi,

On a more adult tone, I've seen a significant improvement in stability with the 7.01 release. I've even switched the Hardware acceleration for Display back on from 'Never' to 'Auto' and don't recall a single crash since that moment. The initial switching it to 'Never' also solved the majority of issues for my hardware.

That's not to say that it's now stable on any conceivable hardware mix in all computer systems, I wouldn't want to bet on that, but things do seem to have improved, and there will surely be more fixes when the cause is identified. So have you raised a support case for whatever issue you suggest you're having?

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 02:47:23 pm »

I can't get 'sort by rating' to work. And it still crashed about 6 times in a 2 hour shoot. Lost plenty of shots in the crashes too. When's 7.0.2 coming out?

Interesting - I had a problem with this last week, and had to use the sorter at the top of the thumbnails (View>Sort>Rating did not work). But today it does work.

7.02 is in active beta, so not much longer, hopefully.

Steve Hendrix
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 04:27:23 pm »

Interesting - I had a problem with this last week, and had to use the sorter at the top of the thumbnails (View>Sort>Rating did not work). But today it does work.

7.02 is in active beta, so not much longer, hopefully.

Steve Hendrix

I could never get it to work for one shoot, but it worked fine with another. Perhaps there was something corrupted in one of the crashes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up