Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STILL FOR SALE - Schneider Apo Digitar 35mm XL in R Line Mount  (Read 2458 times)

Alun

STILL FOR SALE - Schneider Apo Digitar 35mm XL in R Line Mount
« on: November 12, 2012, 04:25:43 pm »

The Arca Swiss RM3di, the Variofinder and the Leaf back are now sold.

I am still selling my very lightly used Schneider Digitar f/5.6 35mm lens which is mounted in an Arca Swiss R line mount which I bought 7 months ago from new. As such, there are no marks or scratches on the lens and it comes with the Arca lensboard, calibrated extension tube, RotaSlide compensation, mask and focus drum for the Variofinder (not included) and a magnetic cable release. The Copal shutter has probably been cocked less than 300 times and is never stored with it "live"

I am selling for a very competitive £1,970. This includes UK VAT. I am based in the UK and postage any and import duties would be the responsibility of the buyer. I always shy away from the term "as new" in describing my items but this really is a fine example of this lens (read into that would you will!)

If you have any questions then please drop me a PM

Many thanks for looking
Alun
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:56:43 am by Alun »

gazwas

Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di complete with Schneider Apo Digitar 35mm XL
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 06:15:07 pm »

PM sent.
trying to think of something meaningful........ Err?

Alun

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:48:45 pm »

Thank you Gareth

Alun

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 05:50:13 pm »

Bump  ;)

Alun

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 04:18:14 pm »

The Arca Swiss RM3di, the Variofinder and the Leaf back are now sold.

I am still selling my very lightly used Schneider Digitar f/5.6 35mm lens which is mounted in an Arca Swiss R line mount which I bought 7 months ago from new. As such, there are no marks or scratches on the lens and it comes with the Arca lensboard, calibrated extension tube, RotaSlide compensation, mask and focus drum for the Variofinder (not included) and a magnetic cable release. The Copal shutter has probably been cocked less than 300 times and is never stored with it "live"

I am selling for a very competitive £1,970. This includes UK VAT. I am based in the UK and postage any and import duties would be the responsibility of the buyer. I always shy away from the term "as new" in describing my items but this really is a fine example of this lens (read into that would you will!)

If you have any questions then please drop me a PM

Many thanks for looking
Alun
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 04:20:55 pm by Alun »

Alun

Re: STILL FOR SALE - Schneider Apo Digitar 35mm XL in R Line Mount
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 07:57:36 am »

bumps :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up