Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pick Curve Point  (Read 1505 times)

new_haven

Pick Curve Point
« on: November 05, 2012, 12:09:41 pm »

I am a few days into my C1 trial and was wondering if there is a way to pick a curve point from the image window resulting in a point placed on the red, green, and blue curves? I see how to place a point on the rgb curve, but would like an option to locate a point on the red, green, and blue curves for color correction. This is similar to shift+ctrl+click with the eye dropper tool in PS. TIA
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:31:59 pm by new_haven »

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
Re: Pick Curve Point
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 04:52:33 am »

I am a few days into my C1 trial and was wondering if there is a way to pick a curve point from the image window resulting in a point placed on the red, green, and blue curves? I see how to place a point on the rgb curve, but would like an option to locate a point on the red, green, and blue curves for color correction. This is similar to shift+ctrl+click with the eye dropper tool in PS. TIA

Hey New Haven,

No, the pick curve point is not possibly on the individual channels.

But maybe there is another way?

Could you use the Advanced Color Editor, Color Balance or White Balance tools?

D

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

new_haven

Re: Pick Curve Point
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 03:17:34 pm »

Hi David,

Yes, I am finding the color tools very flexible, and it is possible to transfer a point from the image to the individual r, g, and b, curves, although it requires a few extra steps. Overall, it seems to be a great program. -Thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up