Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't process w/Capture One 7  (Read 3413 times)

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: can't process w/Capture One 7
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »

Hi Marc,

Once on a flight they rebooted the airplane. Odd experience. Unfortunately it did not help ;-)

Best regards
Erik

rebooted the computer Fixed!
Marc

BartvanderWolf

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 04:11:27 PM »

Once on a flight they rebooted the airplane. Odd experience. Unfortunately it did not help ;-)

Ha, I also had that happening once, it was the best that Boeing/Seattle in an emergency call could come up with, a cold reboot. Fortunately we were still on the ground :) After switching off all electrical power, they hoped that the faulty 2nd autopilot relais would initialize okay, and it did.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »

Hi,

Sorry, I should have been more precise. What happened was that we taxied to the runway, where they decided to reboot the plane.  They still got a bad indication after reboot, so we went back to the gate for an hour or so. So they didn't reboot the airplane in flight.

Best regards
Erik

Ha, I also had that happening once, it was the best that Boeing/Seattle in an emergency call could come up with, a cold reboot. Fortunately we were still on the ground :) After switching off all electrical power, they hoped that the faulty 2nd autopilot relais would initialize okay, and it did.

Cheers,
Bart

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 05:57:57 PM »

One thing to remember is that if a file has been opened previously with Capture 6, and you open it with 7, the default engine will be Capture 6.  On a new file never opened by Capture 7, the engine defaults to 7.  If you have a file that is showing the engine as Capture 6, you can change it in the preferences section (windows version). 

Paul
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
Photography > http://photosofarkansas.com
Blog> http://paulcaldwellphotography.com

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 08:48:14 PM »

Back to C1 v7.   I can't process any images either.  I've restarted the computer but its not helping.  Any other ideas?
Authorized Rolleiflex Dealer:
Find product information, download user manuals, or purchase online - Rolleiflex USA

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 07:30:29 PM »

Okay, I added the batch tab to my tool tabs and this problem is resolved.
Authorized Rolleiflex Dealer:
Find product information, download user manuals, or purchase online - Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up