Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3rd party ink on R3000  (Read 2818 times)

esox

3rd party ink on R3000
« on: October 25, 2012, 03:20:39 am »

Do anyone use 3rd party ink on r3000 epson printer? With what result regarding print quality, gloss, éventualité print head problem ?

What do you think about cone color ?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:51:54 am by esox »

I.T. Supplies

Re: 3D party ink on R3000
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 09:45:56 am »

Are you referring to 3rd party inks?  If so, this is a risky chance of using.  I've personally used 3rd party inks that I bought from online and used 2 blacks and then needed to change.  The 3rd and 4th wouldn't read in the printer.  The same thing happened with another color replacement.  I work for a reseller and we don't recommend using 3rd party inks due to this type of issue.  It's not guaranteed, but many people have had luck with them.  It's basically taking a chance and hoping for the best.

If something happens to the printer with that ink, the manufacturer of the brand won't assist with fixing the printer since it's not their ink and you would have to work with the company that made the ink.

If you're worried about cost, best option would be to check with a reseller on the genuine inks.  We do carry them and have them available within 30 warehouses around the US.

sales@atlex.com
800-327-2822

KeithR

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 10:02:13 am »

I've used Cone inks for a few years now and have not had any problems. If you have any questions they are very customer friendly. Just give them a call and talk to Wells in sales. If he can't answer your questions he will find someone who will. Jon Cone's inks have a very high reputation so you shouldn't have any problems. And just so you know, they own the company that manufactures the ink. They are not a redistributer of someone else's ink.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 11:12:54 am »

Could you explain this then, at the right side of this page:
http://neomark.net/

--
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

Dinkla Grafische Techniek
Quad,piëzografie,giclée
www.pigment-print.com

esox

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 03:42:16 am »

Thanx for you answer.

I was using inkjetfly inks on mu R1900 printer. It was great regarding gammut but the photoblack on glossy paper wasn't so glossy... Do you have the same problem with cone colors ?

KeithR

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 09:47:52 am »

Could you explain this then, at the right side of this page:
http://neomark.net/

I asked Jon Cone about this and this was his response:

Your question to me was about ConeColor and Piezography and those are not repackaged nor redistributed inks.  However, we are the USA distributor of Neomark inks which we provide as private label product to others. The one Neomark ink that we do redistribute is their Invisible ink, although the software is our own.

I hope this clears up everything.

best,

Jon

--
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

Dinkla Grafische Techniek
Quad,piëzografie,giclée
www.pigment-print.com

The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up