Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 50 1.2L, Boxed, Hood, Bag, Caps, Unfilled Out Warranty Card: $1200  (Read 1787 times)

TMARK

I am downsizing and standardizing on Nikon.  I bought this lens in early September 2012 from Amazon.  It hasn't received much use.  On a 5d2 it required -5 on the Micro AF adjust.  No problems, glass is clear, no fungus/haze etc.  Comes with everything that was in the box.  UA date code.  I believe you can register it with Canon and receive full warranty, as I include the blank card and I never registered it.  

It is just a beautiful lens.  Selling it pains me because its rendering is unique.  Fortunately I have an EOS system to use when I need it through work.

I am asking $1200, firm, plus insured, signature required shipping.

I have 100% positive feedback on EBay selling many expensive items, including cameras and lenses.

Payment via PayPal.  Shipping will be insured/signature required to PayPal verified addresses within the continental US. The following rates are a guide:  West Coast:  $42.  East Coast:  $25.  Other locations, $30.

Please feel free to PM me.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:06:53 pm by TMARK »

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com

I've always wondered why some people tout the 'blank warranty card' like it means anything :)

TMARK

I believe it means you might get a warranty.  I'm not sure. 

Do you have other information?  Seriously.

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com

The card is meaningless.  It's all done online via the serial numbers.  I have never touched any of my cards.

TMARK

Cool, well I've never registered the lens.  Purchased very recently!

Bryan Conner

• My Flickr page

The card is meaningless.  It's all done online via the serial numbers.  I have never touched any of my cards.

I am sure the card has a meaning to the buyer that does not have internet.

tnabbott

I believe it means you might get a warranty.  I'm not sure. 

Do you have other information?  Seriously.

It does not.  Canon warranties do not transfer.  Whomever submits for service has to show proof of original purchase.  Just saying.  Otherwise, it's a great lens and a fair price.

TMARK

It does not.  Canon warranties do not transfer.  Whomever submits for service has to show proof of original purchase.  Just saying.  Otherwise, it's a great lens and a fair price.

Thanks!  I would be more than happy to assist obtaining warranty, if needed.

TMARK

Bump!

TMARK

Hurricane Bump.
Pages: [1]   Go Up