Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oregon State University photography needs your help.  (Read 1520 times)

Robert Brummitt

Oregon State University photography needs your help.
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:27:42 pm »

Hi all.
I writing this on Behalf of Steve Anchell. Who is teaching at OSU and taking on the task of rebuilding the darkroom there.
I have been collecting bits and pieces of equipment for him in the Portland area But he what he needs is a good operating Bessler 45mrx enlarger. I just gave him two but he shared with me that he is retiring more. He needs Besslers enlargers because they have extra neg carriers and other items that support those.
His dept has no money to buy but you can donate and get tax write off.
So if you have a spare 45mrx and you can help? Contact me at 503-614-0161 or robert8x10@comcast.net.
Steve was given other 4x5 enlargers and he is using those for his advance classes and he could always use more.
Thanks for looking and if you can help? Let me know. Pass this note on. Just in case you know someone who has closed their darkrrom and wants to donate.
Thank you.
Robert

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
Re: Oregon State University photography needs your help.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 01:38:56 am »

Are you or they interested in other darkroom equipment?  Safelight, mixing 5 gal containers etc.

Robert Brummitt

Re: Oregon State University photography needs your help.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:02:45 pm »

They are looking for most anything but trays. They have their fill of those.
They need timers, lenses, neg carriers for the MRX enlargers. beakers, and nikkor lenses for Nikkormat cameras.
Thanks
R
Pages: [1]   Go Up