Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: about nodal ninja  (Read 1525 times)

johnchoy

• http://www.johnchoy.com
about nodal ninja
« on: October 18, 2012, 02:38:04 pm »

Hi,

First of all, I'm a photographer who almost did all my works by stitching, whether it is mosaic or 360. The reason why I stitched is that I want to gain resolution plus also the 360 vision.  And I choose and bought nodal ninja as my pano head.

Until recently, I discovered that the manufacturer or founder of Nodal Ninja is from Hong Kong, a "neighbor" of mine. I'm so proud of him and his name is Nick Fan. As I suggest to him why not ask luminous landscape to have a review on his product so that it can gain more exposure, he was too humble that his product may not be professional enough according to LL standard.

Since I am seldom using a lenses longer than 200mm for stitching purpose, I don't agree with Nick that his product is not up to this task.

I'm not an affiliate of nodal ninja and I bought his product as what Michael Reichmann said about his equipment review. Perhaps a bond in which we are from Hong Kong, I really hope LL will have a test and mention on their great tools and contribution to photography.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:48:37 pm by johnchoy »

flynnyfalcon

Re: about nodal ninja
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 07:04:59 am »

Nodal Ninja I believe are quite well known and respected within the 360 community.  I've been using a Nodal Ninja and levelling base for 3-4 years now and couldn't recommend more highly.  It is built with exceptional precision, is small, light yet strong.

Love how you're pumping up NN's tyres, but the product speaks for itself  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up