Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sinar P2/P3/X Hybrid, 120mm Macro Sinaron CMV shutter, 54H 22MP FW Sinarback  (Read 2772 times)

Ben Woodman

I am selling a complete Sinar digital outfit based around a 54H 22MP back comprising of the following:

Sinar Hybrid camera comprising of:
X front bearer
X rail clamp
Sinar standard rail and rail extension
P2 Rear bearer
P3 front carrier frame
P3 Standard bellows
P3 Bag bellows
P3 Sliding back with magnifier and adaptor for Sinarback
Sinar Auto Cable Release
£1750

120mm f5.6 Macro Sinaron in a CMV shutter
£850

Sinarback 54H 22MP (Firewire) Multi-shot Digital back
Sinar Firewire cable
Sinar PSU
Sinar Hofbauer Case
Sinar Reference CD
Sinar cleaning wipes
Instructions and Calibration charts
Agent Blue cleaning fluid and Ethanol
£2750

The camera is in overall good used condition. The depth of field scale on the rear bearer is slightly cosmetically worn (however there is a brand new spare included) and the grip on the rear forward reverse control knob slips slightly. This can be solved by gripping the whole knob and could probably be solved easily with a minor service, but this hasn’t bothered me enough to warrant it doing. The spirit level on the front (P2) standard has lost its bubble and there is a minor distortion to the standard bellows. I mention these points just to be thorough, the camera works fine. There is a Hasselblad format mask (551.65.516) stuck neatly to the interior of the sliding back ground glass screen.

The 120mm lens in optically unmarked – no scratches, other marks, fungus or haze and is cosmetically unmarked as well. Functionally it works exactly as it should. Comes with generic lens caps.

The 54H back is in excellent used condition with no cosmetic marks and a spotless sensor. It has just had a full major service by Sinar costing £1300 including a new IR filter, thus it is as new. I have been using it with CaptureShop 5.6.6 on my G5 iMac and Intel MacBookPro with no problems. Comes with all accessories pictured in the system case. It works through the FW800 port of my MBP with a cable adaptor, which I will include. This is the multi shot, Firewire version of this back, the results are outstanding. The adaptor that connects the back to the sliding back (551.65.239) is a Hasselblad V-System adaptor.

Payment: preferred method of payment is cash on collection or direct bank transfer. If you want to pay by Paypal then that is fine but you will have to add 4% to cover the fees.

I am based in the UK, but will ship to selected countries by a fully tracked and insured courier service. The cost of this will vary on destination, as a guide I estimate that the USA would be about £140 or the far east £190, if you wish me to check then please contact me for a more accurate figure.

If you want to see more pictures then PM me with your e-mail address.

Ben Woodman

Bump, sensible offers invited. 

Ben Woodman

Bump,

New offered prices:

Sinar X / P2 / P3 Camera: £1500
54H Sinarback: £2400
120mm Digital Macro Sinaron: £750

I may be able to find cheaper shipping options as well.

If the camera does not sell this time I may consider selling individual components of it.

Pankaj Shah

I am interested in the back only. Want to sell ? Please let me have details.

Panakj Shah    ( pankaj @eim.ae )
Pages: [1]   Go Up