Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Contax G2 3-lens kit(28,45.90mm) + TLA200 flash ***SOLD***  (Read 1779 times)

DanielStone

FS: Contax G2 3-lens kit(28,45.90mm) + TLA200 flash ***SOLD***
« on: October 13, 2012, 04:28:08 pm »

Bought this kit recently to try it out, and have finally decided to give up on rangefinders. We(me and them) just cannot "click", even when there's autofocus involved ;-)!

So in favor of going back to my Nikon's for 35mm film work, I need to find this stellar performing kit a new home.

Here's what it's included in the sale:

1. Contax G2 green-sticker body w/ factory strap.
Has some dust in the rangefinder, but the main viewing window is clean when looking through. Internal display is nice and contrasty, no dimming or bleeding. The EXTERNAL frame-count window has bleeding however, but you can still see the frame count easily. Purely cosmetic. The frame spacing is even from start to finish, and the internal meter works great, my exposures have been consistent when using it. Bottom base plate has a few minute marks, again, purely cosmetic.
***45mm lens has been used as a "body cap" since its the lens I've used the most, but I do not have separate body cap***

2. 28mm f/2.8 lens
Absolutely superb lens! Super sharp, and has that bitingly-sharp, but not "overdone" contrast-wise famous from Zeiss lenses.
Glass is extremely clean, i can't seem to find any maladies or internal dust.
Comes w/ front+rear cap.

3. 45mm f/2 lens
Another sweet lens. What am I saying, ALL these lenses are superb!
No issues other than a few speckles of internal dust, NONE of which has impeded wonderful pictures from being taken with this lens in the short interim of my ownership.
Comes w/ FRONT cap, as this lens has been the primary user on the G2 body in this kit.

4. 90mm f/2.8 lens
Can't speak enough to the quality of this lens. Just as sharp as the other 2 in this kit, has wonderful DOF fall-off when shot from 2.8-5.6.
Glass is super clean, there might be a few small speckles of internal dust, but as stated in the 45mm's description, NONE of those have impeded performance whatsoever.

5. TLA 200 flash
Very nice little unit, provides "just enough" pop to fill shadows for backlit shooting, and when used in conjunction with the EV +/- adjustment dial and manual exposure, you can really have a nice working unit w/ this. Also works well for when you want to emulate Juergen Teller or Terry Richardson :-D

6. (2) Contax leather lens pouches.
One works for the 28mm + 45mm lenses, and the other is slightly longer to accomodate the 90mm lens. One is pictured, but I found the other one right after pictures.

Looking to get $2000 SHIPPED WORLDWIDE for this kit.

***All shipping via Express Mail, foreign and domestic. Fully insured w/ signature confirmation.***
I WILL NOT show lower values on customs forms than the purchase price, that's against USPS policies.
Everything will be packed in a 12x12x10.5" box, individually bubble-wrapped and double-wall boxed w/ packing peanuts.

Paypal(split fees 50/50), USPS Money Orders and cashier's checks are all fine for payment.
And if you're local to the LA area, I'm happy to meet up and do a cash transaction if you'd prefer that.

thanks,

Dan

more pictures than what's shown below can be seen here:

http://photobucket.com/contaxg2kit

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:31:37 pm by DanielStone »

DanielStone

Re: FS: Contax G2 3-lens kit(28,45.90mm) + TLA200 flash
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:31:13 pm »

SOLD
Pages: [1]   Go Up