Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon EOS 5D Mark II + 3 lenses + Flash Kit  (Read 1119 times)

NickyTaylorphoto

Canon EOS 5D Mark II + 3 lenses + Flash Kit
« on: October 11, 2012, 02:43:32 pm »

Selling my used canon 5D mark 2 as Im changing camera. In this auction BUT IT NOW £3000 for the lot plus shipping

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110963588648?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Canon EOS 5D MKII Digital SLR Camera

Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5/5.6L USM Image Stabilized

Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM

Canon Speedlight 430EX Flashgun

Hoya 82mm Circular polarizer filter

Hoya 77mm Circular polarizer filter

Jessops 77mm Circular polarizer filter

Lens bag for the 100-400 lenses

Lens bag for the 16-35mm lens

Battery charger

1x genuine canon battery

2x 1GB CF cards

All is great working order maybe some slight cosmetic wear and tear but nothing that affects the picture taking quality of this camera.

Also I have a 24-105mm lens that I will add into this auction. BE AWARE this lens needs to be serviced the 24-105 needs a repair job I think the iris has gone and should cost about £150 to be repaired. I don’t have the time to do this and wait to list it separately so Im doing a bundle sale. EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN GREAT WORKING ORDER.

Shutter actuations on the camera body 66k so it has a LOT of life in it still. I have used this camera for my professional work so it has been well looked after and treated with care. You can see examples of photos taken with this equipment here

http://www.nickytaylorphotography.com/nickytaylor/photography/

Like I say it is all in great working order (apart from the 24-105 lens that Im throwing in free) more pictures available on request just message me on here with your email and I will send some over. I would prefer to keep it all together and just make one sale it’s easier rather than splitting it up.

Also just so you know not that it makes much difference. I am located now in France near Nice so will be sent from here I will pay the extra charge for shipping on top. Just so you’re aware.

HAPPY BIDDING!

NickyTaylorphoto

Re: Canon EOS 5D Mark II + 3 lenses + Flash Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 06:35:01 am »

Counting Down not much longer to go to get yourself a deal

HAPPY BIDDING !

NickyTaylorphoto

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 07:47:47 pm »

Outback Shooter

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 09:20:17 am »

did you sell the 16-35 lens?  If not, I'd be interested.  I'm trying to find one for sale.
Pages: [1]   Go Up