Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RRS tripod bags  (Read 2432 times)

simonstucki

RRS tripod bags
« on: October 04, 2012, 09:06:56 am »

Hi,

is anyone of you using an RRS tripod bag? are they well built, durable (especially the zipper) and with good functionality? if not are there better alternatives?
I'm looking forward to your comments.

simon

IceMan

• PetersDreams
Re: RRS tripod bags
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 06:19:42 am »

Hi,

is anyone of you using an RRS tripod bag? are they well built, durable (especially the zipper) and with good functionality? if not are there better alternatives?
I'm looking forward to your comments.

simon

Simon
I use the TQB-89 X-Large Tripod Bag and it easily holds two tripods, two heads (BH55 and Cube C1) and a pano rail (inside pocket). It's very sturdy, the zipper is a large, heavy duty one. The zipper goes around the extruded base (for the heads) making it easy to manipulate the tripods. In one word: It's great!
cheers
Peter

JohnBrew

• http://www.johnbrewton.zenfolio.com
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 07:23:41 am »

I've got their old bag, not the current one. Nothing wrong with it, I feel it's a very good bag with adjustable strap and thick padding. The current one has more features.

Rand47

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:45:17 pm »

I store my TV-33 & BH-55 in their large bag.  Very nice, semi-rigid bag with good quality zippers and small cord loops to make zipper operation easy.  I also use their small case with their ground level tripod w/ Acratech ball head.  Worth the $$ IMO.
Rand Scott Adams

simonstucki

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 03:16:56 pm »

cool thanks for your comments, I'll try one.

simon
Pages: [1]   Go Up