Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Contax 645 350mm Tele-Apotessar and Contax 645 1.4 mutar teleconverter  (Read 1272 times)

guyharrison

I am selling my Contax 350mm Tele-Apotessar and matching 1.4 mutar teleconverter.  This lens is a remarkable optical instrument.  The longest and fastest APO telephoto for medium format.  With the converter, it becomes a 500mm 5.6!  It is actually useful for wildlife and, with its excellent close focus, for flowers and semi-macro shots as well.  It just does not get used enough in my work to hold on to it.  Image quality is flawless, razor sharp, vibrant colors, and the smoothest, creamiest bokeh I have seen from any lens, anywhere.  On a digital back it will be amazing.

The lens is in excellent condition.  The glass is pristine and there is one small mark on the body tripod ring.  it will ship in the original box with caps, metal hood, original case and paperwork

Price for the lens is $4500.00.  Payment by PayPal and shipping to paypal verified addresses only.  I will charge shipping at actual cost and recommend insured shipping, so allow $75.00 or maybe more, but I will only charge actual cost, whatever that is.  Shipping will be via USPS priority mail with tracking information.

The 1.4 Mutar is pristine and in "like new" condition.  Will ship in the original box, with caps, original pouch and paperwork.  Price is $850.00. 

This is my first sale here but I have 5 star ebay feedback on expensive camera gear (guynmaribi) and "great" ratings on fredmiranda.

Want to list here before going to auction as the members here know what this lens is and can appreciate it.

Please pm me or reply here.  If you are seriously interested I will provide my direct e-mail.

Thanks for looking!

Guy

Rico T

Re: FS Contax 645 350mm Tele-Apotessar and Contax 645 1.4 mutar teleconverter
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 02:03:38 am »

Hi Guy,

I am interested in your Contax 645 350mm lens, is it still available?

Best regards,
Rico
Pages: [1]   Go Up