Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon F5 film body (super condition, in box)  (Read 1380 times)

DanielStone

FS: Nikon F5 film body (super condition, in box)
« on: October 01, 2012, 12:26:53 pm »

Hey guys and gals,

Still working on paring down the equipment list. I'm the 2nd owner on this super duper condition F5 body, the 1st owner put a total of (15) rolls of film through this, and I've put less than 10. That means UNDER 25 ROLLS total have been through this body. Almost unheard of, especially for an F5(the workhorse of many a PJ back before digital)...

Not going to 'wax lyrical' about this, if you know anything about the F5, you know its the best(by vote) Nikon AF film body they ever produced, and if needed, you can photograph, then beat off that zombie hoard eyeing you for dinner! All kidding aside, this is a pro-level body, and works 100%. I've not used it much simply because I shoot mostly MF and 8X10, but with a potential career change coming up, I need to let things go. This is part of that.

Here's what is included in the sale:

1. F5 body w/ AA battery tray
2. misc paperwork(no manual, the orig. owner misplaced it)
3. Nikon strap
4. Really Right Stuff L-bracket (great for that new BH-40/55 you've been eyeing for a Christmas present!)
5. Box w/ insert foam(box is a little wrinkled in various places)

Needs a good home, someone who will give it the love and attention it desires.
Maybe it'll be you! Don't wait too long, it might get sold from right under your feet. Post haste!!! Send a message and claim this jewel of Nikon's film-era crown and get yourself a new tool for the war chest!

Asking $575 O.B.O. SHIPPED in the USA, int'l we split the shipping costs 50/50.
Payment via USPS Money Order or Paypal if we split the fees 50/50.

peace,

-Dan

some pictures shall we?
more(than below) can be seen here:

http://photobucket.com/nikonf5

DanielStone

Re: FS: Nikon F5 film body (super condition, in box)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 02:32:38 am »

Sold
Pages: [1]   Go Up