Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ord - the wider view as requested by Slobodan (Updated)  (Read 8244 times)

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
Re: Ord - the wider view as requested by Slobodan (Updated)
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 11:00:35 am »

... I am out with them dawn to dusk ...

So that'll be half past ten through to about three o'clock, this time of year  ;)

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 04:02:29 pm »

So that'll be half past ten through to about three o'clock, this time of year  ;)

Around 6am through to 7pm, then a couple of hours on the PC showing them all my secret photoshop moves, so 14/15 hour days (yes really and I am absolutely knackered), but only one more group to go, then we are off touring the outer Hebrides for as long as it takes, Uist, Harris and Lewis, Benbecula and I can't wait  ;D

Dave

Kevin Gallagher

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 04:18:13 pm »

Dave, great shot (as usual!!). Here's yet another example of what a talented and mature community we have here. I think the original shot was fine but there is a certain appeal to Slobodan's version of it as well. It speaks well of us that someone was able to take post his take on another's shot and generate the civil discussion that goes on rather than the ranting and carrying on that seems to be the hallmarks of far too many forums these days.
Kevin In CT
All Animals Are Equal But Some Are More Equal
 George Orwell
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up